Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Anisnow;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
Also called the Capercaillie, this animal is part of the Galliform group of ground-feeding birds. Wood Grouses can weigh up to 11 lbs, the biggest gamebird in Europe. They generally live in forests. They eat leaves, buds, berries and insects.
Wood Grouses are also found in Asia, where in some countries, they are a protected species.
Both male and female Wood Grouses have a white spot on their wings.
Male Wood Grouses have a very detailed mating display, with fanned feather tails and a song to impress the female. Because they live in cold climates, they have feathers on their legs, too!
There are no Wood Grouse real animals photos yet.
Why not be the first to submit one?