Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Anisnow;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
The wombat is a small marsupial native to Australia. It lives in the mountains and mainly in the forest, where it enjoys digging burrows in which to hide. The wombat is herbivorous, feeding on roots, herbs, and mushrooms.
Wombats are pretty wild, but in captivity they can become affectionate towards humans. However, they can become aggressive if they feel threatened in this case, and attack by biting. Wombats are not an endangered species, but they are sometimes hunted for their thick fur, or by Australian farmers who do not want them on their land.