Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Anisnow;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
The Peregrine Falcon, often just called a Peregrine, is a fast predator that eats pigeons, small ducks, and other small birds. They are known for the black area on their beak that looks like a moustache! They have been used by humans to help hunt for over 3,000 years.
Peregrine Falcons are found everywhere except for very cold areas, like the North and South poles and high up in the mountains. They are the most common raptor in the world. When diving for prey, Peregrine Falcons can reach speeds up to 248 milesh! They catch them in mid air with a half-closed claw, and either keep hold of it in their claws, or drop it and return to pick it up.
They are vicious predators, but have a short lifespan. Peregrine Falcons live along mountain ranges, coastlines, and increasingly, cities.