Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Anisnow;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
Closely related to groundhogs, marmots are in the same family as squirrels. Unlike groundhogs, marmots prefer to live in mountainous regions. They feed on grasses, berries, flowers, and roots. They can store up enough food in their chubby little bodies to last them the whole winter!
They are very good diggers, and create extensive burrows under ground, with escape tunnels in case of an emergency—like a fox or coyote trying to get in! They are never far from cover, and use whistles to signal danger to other marmots. They like to live in burrows with their big families and they are very social animals.