Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Anisnow;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
A member of the goat and antalope family, the chamois is a small animal, with an adult at around 30'' tall. Males tend to be solitary, but female chamois stick together and raise their young in herds of up to 100 members.
Chamois are found in Europe and Asia, and have also been introduced in New Zealand. Their preferred diet is grass and herbs; their predators include lynxes, wolves, and humans. Despite their small size, chamois can run very quickly and jump 79'' up in the air!