Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Anisnow;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
Found in North America and Eurasia, this large creature is one of the biggest land carnivores in the world, only just behind their relative, the polar bear. Brown bears are solitary animals, except for a mother and her cubs. But don't ever get between a mama bear and her babies—they are very defensive of their young and despite their large size, can run up to 164 ftph!
Brown bears are at the top of their food chain, and eat animals of all sizes, from mice to moose. In one day, they can eat up to 88 lbs of food!